Eugene ALLUAUD (1866-1947) was a landscape painter and porcelain decorator, grandson of Francois Alluaud.
In 1896 he took over a porcelain factory that had been established in 1878 on Rue Charpentier, Limoges.
In 1901 he opened decorating workshop in his home on Rue Grange-Garat, Limoges, then between 1915-1925 returned to landscape painting. After 1925 he was decorating porcelain for H&A Balleroy Freres, L. Bernardaud & Cie, R. Haviland. Alluaud won a prize at the Exp. Int. des Arts Decoratifs, Paris 1925.